Your privacy is important to us, so, through this document, we explain how NUBIALABS collects your data, what we collect and how we use it and for what purpose, when you use our website, platform and/or services linking you to this policy when you interact with us.
For your information, we will never ask for more information than we will actually need for the services required; we will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation, court injunction or by requesting your prior authorization; and we will never use your data for any other purpose not previously indicated.
Clients: They are those who contract our services and/or products. From them, we collect the company name, tax address, billing information, email, phone number, IP address and, where appropriate, the user name in social networks of those employees with whom NUBIA LABS interacts or has interacted.
Processing of data of residents of the European Economic Area, United Kingdom and Switzerland
Identity: Asociación Encontrarte (hereinafter NUBIALABS and also the provider, indistinctly)
TAX ID: G66433111
Postal address: c/ Espronceda 326, nave 4,5, 08027, Barcelona, Spain.
NUBIALABS, as responsible for the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and other current legislation on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, technical and organizational, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Method of Obtaining the Data and the data we collect
The data we collect and how we obtain them is as follows:
1. via the contact form, “Contact”: name and surname, email.
2. via chat: name, email, phone number.
3. via the newsletter subscription form: email.
4. By sending a CV: name and surname, email, ID, telephone, address, professional data, experience, CV.
Purpose of processing
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, providing your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website, app or in the corresponding document:
1. contact form, “know our service” form and “know our product” form: to respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
2. registration: for the Provider to create a user account and to allow the customer to access the web app.
3. by chat: to respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
4. newsletter subscription form: to send commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, if the User has expressly consented to it;
5. CV sending form: in order to involve the interested party in the personnel selection processes currently open or for future processes in which the candidate may fit.
6. Other purposes:
o To carry out the commercial, administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures that are necessary under current legislation;
o To know your opinion and improve the services provided by the web;
o Perform usability analysis of the web, through cookies (mentioned in the cookies policy);
o Social networks: the use of social networks is specified in the corresponding section.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” in the mail outlined.
In accordance with the LSSICE, NUBIALABS does not engage in SPAM practices, therefore, does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all communications you receive from the provider, the user has the ability to cancel your express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or court order.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that produce effects on your data.
Legitimation of the processing
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent given at the time of providing your data in the corresponding form to carry out the purposes, at the time of ticking the checkbox.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the business relationship established between the parties.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep your data for the periods legally provided for in the applicable provisions.
Recipients of assignments or transfers
NUBIALABS does not carry out any transfer or communication of data within or outside the EU. The provider will only provide information to law enforcement agencies under court order or by obligation of a legal rule, without prejudice to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will be only that which the provider has at that time.
The information you provide both through this website and through the application will be hosted on NUBIALABS servers, contracted to the company providing the web hosting service. The processing of the entity’s data is regulated by a data processor contract between the provider and this company.
Also, the provider uses certain tools to provide services necessary for the development of the activity, being able to store your data. These tools are the following:
Google Analytics: to perform an analysis and metrics of the use that users make of the web through cookies. The information generated and collected by these cookies about the use (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google Inc. located in Delaware, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mount View (California), CA 94043 of the United States ( ” Google “), on its servers in the United States.
Rights of data subjects
As a user-stakeholder, you may request the exercise of the following rights before NUBIALABS by submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: “DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED “, and attaching a photocopy of your ID card or any analogous means in law, as indicated by law.
– Right of access: allows the data subject to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
– Right of rectification or deletion: to correct errors and modify data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right of cancellation: allows the deletion of data that is inadequate or excessive.
– Right of opposition: the data subject’s right not to have his or her personal data processed or to have it stopped.
– Limitation of processing: entails the marking of the personal data retained, in order to limit its future processing, for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Data portability: provision of the data undergoing processing to the data subject, so that he/she can transmit it to another data controller, without hindrance.
– Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects the data subject.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your place of residence if you believe that your rights in relation to the protection of your data may have been infringed. For contact information for your local data protection authority, please see the links below:
– For individuals in the EEA: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
– For individuals in the UK: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
– For individuals in Switzerland: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home/the-fdpic/contact.html
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection necessary to ensure security in the processing of data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
Please note that NUBIALABS may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data carried out by the people who become followers in social networks (and / or perform any link or action of connection through social networks) of the official pages of NUBIALABS will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user.
NUBIALABS will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– That are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that perform allegedly unlawful activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
That violate the fundamental rights of persons, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general any content that NUBIALABS considers inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
NUBIALABS also reserves the right to remove, without notice from the website or the corporate social network those contents that are considered inappropriate.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, NUBIALABS will be exempt from liability in relation to security measures applicable to this platform and the user, if you want to know them, you should consult the relevant conditions of the network in question.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to NUBIALABS in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
In general the relationship between NUBIALABS and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.